...breaking new grounds.
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
P.M.B 420 OFFA KWARA STATE
2019/2020 ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ND (FULL-TIME) CANDIDATES
This is to inform candidates who choose Federal Polytechnic, Offa in ththe 2019 JAMB UTME that the screening will hold from Monday 29 ndJuly to Friday 2 August, 2019, in the Polytechnic Main Campus, Offa-Ojoku Road, Offa, Kwara State.
ADMISSION INTO B.TECH DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following B.Tech. degree programmes of Federal University of Technology Minna in affiliation with the Federal Polytechnic, Offa for 2019/2020 academic session.
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
A. UTME ADMISSION
B. DIRECT ENTRY INTO 200L In addition to the UTME qualification in A, candidates must possess a minimum of LOWER CREDIT at National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) or MERIT at NCE level. The candidates with IJMB must score a minimum of five (5) points or four (4) points (CPES, FUT, Minna) and pass at least two (2) subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
C. DIRECT ENTRY INTO 300L
(1) In addition to UTME qualification in A, Candidates must have LOWER CREDIT at Higher National Diploma (HND) level in their proposed courses.
(2) Candidates that have chosen courses not relevant to their area of specialization at ND/HND or NCE level would be required to change to any other course relevant to their discipline.
(3) Only 'O' level result print-out downloaded directly from the websites of the National Examination Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original Certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
D. REGISTRATION AND SCREENING PROCEDURE
1. All applicants for screening are to visit http://portal.fpo.edu.ng, and make payment of N2, 000 with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
2. Fill required information, including result(s), and other relevant documents.
3. Upload scanned copies of result(s)/certificate(s), state of origin, birth certificate etc.
4. Print out screening summary report.
* The following items are required for submission to the venue of the screening exercise.
(I) Registration slip
(ii) O' level results
(iii) Result of Higher Qualification(s) obtained (IJMB, ND, NCE and HND)
(iv) JAMB registration slip
* Screening exercise commences on Thursday 11th July and ends on Wednesday 11th September, 2019.
* Venue: Directorate of Degree Programmes
The Federal Polytechnic Offa
Offa, Kwara State.
Please note that any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission in the Polytechnic.
All Candidates are expected to come for screening with all original and photocopies of their Certificates/Credentials.
Candidates are expected to submit Security form to the office of the Head of Security Unit before the screening date.
Screening interview commences by 9.00am and ends by 4:00pm each day.
SIGNED ALH. ABDULHAMID O. RAJI REGISTRAR
© 2017 Federal Polytechnic, Offa