Conducive Reading environment backup with Information Technology.
• ACADEMIC BOARD MEMBERS
1. Rector Dr. Lateef Olatunji A.
2. Deputy Rector (Administration) Dr. Larongbe Afolabi A.
3. Deputy Rector (Academics) Engr. Dr. Jimoh Abdul M.
4. Registrar (Secretary) Alhaji AbdulHamid Raji O.
5. Polytechnic Librarian Dr. Rasaq Quadri F.
6. All Deans (Co-opted)
7. All Heads of Academic Department
8. Coordinator, Pre-National Diploma (Pre-ND) Science (Co-opted)
9. Coordinator, Pre-National Diploma (Pre-ND) Arts (Co-opted)
10. All Chief Lecturers (Co-opted)
11. Representative of the Polytechnic Academic Staff
12. Deputy Registrar, Academics (Secretariat)
• MANAGEMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
2. Deputy Rector (Administration) Dr. Olarongbe Afolabi A.
4. Registrar Alhaji AbdulHamid Raji O.
5. Bursar Mr. Paul Adegbemi K.
6. Polytechnic Librarian Dr. Rasaq Quadri F.
7. All Deans
8. All Directors
9. Deputy Registrar, SS Estab, (Secretariat))
• PRINCIPAL OFFICERS
The Principal Officers of the Polytechnic are the following:
1. Dr. Lateef Olatunji A. Rector
2. Dr. Olarongbe Afolabi A. Deputy Rector (Administration)
3. Engr. Dr. Jimoh Abdul M. Deputy Rector (Academics)
4. Alhaji AbdulHamid Raji O. Registrar
5. Mr. Paul Adegbemi K. Bursar
6. Dr. Rasaq Quadri F. Polytechnic Librarian
• GOVERNING COUNCIL MEMBERS
1. Chief Oseloka Ziroka Chairman Governing Council
2. Dr. Lateef Ademola Olatunji FCA Member (Rector)
3. Alh. Hafiz Lawal Rep NBTE
4. Mrs. Irene Ngozi Onuaha Rep FME
5. Engr. Abdulazeez Ajao Rep Academic Board
6. Dr. Mrs. Shittu Titilola Member
7. Barr. Yahuza M. Abubakar Member
8. Barr. Tokunbo Olugbenga Member
9. Mrs. C. O. Olaosebikan Rep MTEST
10. Barr. Gabriel C. Ginika Member
11. Alh. Liyasu U. Hassan Member
12. Alh. Abdulwahab Femi Member
13. Alh. Ibrahim A. Ahmed Member
14. Alh. Abdulhamid Raji Registrar & Secretary to council
15. Mr Paul Adegbemi Co-Opted Member
1. School of Communication and Information Technology Mr. Abdullateef Oyewole.
2. School of Business and Management Studies Dr. Ademola Ebeloku.
3. School of Applied Sciences and Technology Mr Henry David O.
4. School of Engineering and Technology Engr. Mashood Anifowowse A.
5. School of Environmental Studies Surveyor Lateef Jimoh O.
6. School of General Studies Alh. Muritala Lawal K.
• ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES
The first batch of three hundred and sixty (360) students was admitted into the initial six programmes viz;
1. Financial Studies
2. Business Studies
3. Secretarial Studies
4. Science Laboratory Technology
5. Electrical/Electronic Engineering; and
6. Computer Science
From this humble beginning, the Polytechnic has developed to its present state with 25 programmes offered at National Diploma (ND) level, 18 at Higher National Diploma (HND) level as well as Pre-ND programmes in Arts and Science. The institution is proud of over 15,000 students in its care.
• RECTORS TILL DATE
1. Engr. (Dr.) Taiwo Adeife-Osemeikhan (1992 – 2000)
2. Dr. Razaq Bello (2000 – 2006)
3. Mr. Olatunde Durotimi (Ag. Rector: April – July, 2006)
4. Dr. Mufutau Olatinwo (Ag. Rector: July 2006 – March 2008)
5. Dr. Mufutau Olatinwo (March 2008 – February 2012)
6. Dr. Mufutau Olatinwo (March 2012 – February 2016)
7. Dr. (Mrs.) Ayodele K. Olaosebikan (Ag. Rector: February - December 2016)
8. Dr. Lateef Ademola Olatunji FCA (December 2016 till date)
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.
©2020 Federal Polytechnic, Offa